2022 ISRAEL PILGRIMAGE
Policies and Conditions plus Travel Insurance Information
TOUR DATES: March 26 - Tuesday, April 5, 2022
• A $300 nonrefundable registration fee per person must accompany each reservation.
• Final payments are due by December 26, 2021, which is 90 days before departure.
• Any increase in airport tax/fuel surcharge received from the airlines will be added to the tour cost and will be due before the departure date. These increases are unfortunately out of the control of WWE or our travel agent.
Prices are quoted in U.S. dollars per person, double occupancy with breakfast and dinner daily. Prices are based on fares in effect at the time tour information is published.
Our tours require unassisted movement including long walks on uneven surfaces, climbing steep inclines and stairs.
If you have chosen our full tour package which includes international flights with United Airlines along with the daily program in Israel, there are 2 things for your consideration:
PURCHASING YOUR OWN FLIGHTS:
Note that the group will arrive in Tel Aviv on Sunday, March 27th, at 9:55 a.m.
If you are arranging your own flights, you MUST arrive in Tel Aviv ahead of the group. Once the group arrives, we will depart the airport and immediately begin our pilgrimage, so unfortunately we would not be able to wait on you. This may necessitate your arriving the day before. If you do this, we can assist you with an extra overnight stay. Keep in mind that the extra overnight and ground transportation are not included in our tour price.
If you have any questions about this, please don't hesitate to call us at 704-277-9891 or 704-905-5919.
• 90 days (Dec 26, 2021) or more before departure: Refund less the $300 non-refundable deposit.
• Within 90 days of departure: No refunds at all.
All cancellations must be made in writing. Because WWE will not be able to refund any moneys as stated above, we strongly recommend travel insurance for this coverage. No refund will be given for any unused portion of any program.
• COVID restrictions: Our agent in Israel has informed us that at the moment no one is allowed to enter without a vaccination approved by the Israeli health authorities such as Pfizer, Moderna, or Johnson & Johnson. He expects updates several times before our tour next March, so please check here periodically for updates regarding the current COVID restrictions there.
GROUP TRAVEL INSURANCE:
WWE strongly recommends that you purchase travel insurance for the tour as we are unable to make any refunds. You can purchase this coverage through any insurance agency that you desire.
For more information about the trip: