Policies/Conditions and Travel Insurance for WWE's 2017 Israel Pilgrimage
• A $300 nonrefundable registration fee per person must accompany each reservation.
• Final payments are due by December 16, 2016.
• Prices are based on fares in effect at the time tour information is published. Any increase in airport tax/fuel surcharge received from the airlines will be added to the tour cost and will be due before the departure date. These increases are unfortunately out of the control of WWE or our travel agent.
• Prices are quoted in U.S. dollars per person, double occupancy with breakfast and dinner daily.
Our tours require unassisted movement including long walks on uneven surfaces, climbing steep inclines and stairs.
• 95 days or more before departure: Refund less the $300 non-refundable deposit.
• Within 95 days of departure: No refunds at all.
All cancellations must be made in writing. Because WWE will not be able to refund any moneys as stated above, we strongly recommend travel insurance for this coverage. No refund will be given for any unused portion of any program.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
GROUP TRAVEL INSURANCE:
We strongly recommend that you purchase travel insurance for the tour. You can purchase this through any insurance agency that you desire. However, WWE has secured a group travel insurance program that offers a more affordable premium and is available to everyone, regardless of age. This will cover you in case you would have to "cancel for any reason" before the tour. See rates below that we have secured with "Travel Insured":
Cost per person Plan coverage with "Travel Insured"
$507 Basic group plan covering full tour cost ($3,799 per person)
$579 Basic group plan covering full tour cost and single room supplement ($4,418 per person)
$304 Coverage for the "Land Only" portion of the tour, no flights ($2,449 per person)
(Call for price for Land Only plus single room supplement)
SUMMARY OF COVERAGE:
For other questions, contact our agent directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 704.372.5200 and ask for Clay. To purchase the insurance, simply check the box on our Registration Form (links above and below). Send insurance payment directly to International Travel Center with a note that it is for WWE's Israel Tour.
For more information about the trip: